MINILIGHT CAPSULE MACHINE
The miniature professional machine, for a family that does not give up on quality coffee.
MiniLight has several strengths:
- Typically Italian design. MiniLight is a very aesthetically pleasing machine. It fits perfectly in any environment, especially in the house. It is available in all colours!
- MiniLight produces coffee of extraordinary quality. This is thanks to our exclusive and patented groups and to the adjustable emulsifying nozzles, also patented. Thanks to this system the final product is creamy and thick from the very first coffee. In addition, it is possible to regulate the outgoing pressure of the drink based on the desired type of product, whether more or less creamy. Among machines for the home, the cream obtained with MiniLight is second to none.
- High manufacturing quality. Stainless steel, solid high-grade plastics and food-grade aluminium are amongst the high quality materials used in the manufacture of MiniLIght. The clear intent was to avoid making cheap components at the expense of quality. MiniLIght is an excellent synthesis of the best Made in Italy, which does not only mean that the assembly is made in Italy, but that components were chosen from Italian suppliers with years of priceless experience in their respective sectors. Experience that is also shared by FlyTek, a brand that has made a banner out of its technical expertise. The result is a machine that still remains affordable and competitive, but that is destined to be very durable.
- Ease of use and maintenance. With MiniLight you do not need hours of practice to understand how it all works. In order to immediately produce an excellent coffee, all you need is to insert the capsule and press a button. And to stop the flow of coffee you need nothing but to press again the same button. The same ease of operation is also found in ordinary maintenance tasks; indeed, this is normally restricted to standard cleaning operations and to emptying of the capsule collection tray.
- All these features make MiniLight a modern, beautiful and fashionable machine. But it is not only about the looks: its casing indeed draws from the best coffee-making technology, available to everybody, without complications. For this reason we believe that “at home you need MiniLIght”.
Main technical features:
- Power supply: 220/230V
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Absorption: approximately 1,100W
- Pressure: 19 bar
- Weight: approx. 6 Kg
- Dimensions LxHxW: approx. 160x265x335 mm
- Tank capacity: 1.0 litre
- Drip tray capacity: around 15 used capsules
- Main material: stainless steel
- Quantity per pallet: 60